Each tattoo machine can be assembled and set up for lining, shading or solid color. The mechanical part makes the difference.
The liner has 10 wrap coils while the shader and color machine has 12 wrap coils.
Several combinations of springs and armature bars together with coils are crucial to obtain the different tunings.
- Frame obtained from a single block of brass
- Hand made coils are assembled in our workshop reeling copper wire (OFC) on bakelite spools.
- All binding posts are made of copper, and the contact screw is made of 825 silver
- Our calibrated springs are made of high-quality carbon steel.
- New back spring lock plate
- New tube-vise closing system
- Weight: 275 gr. approx